Translation missing: en.ymm_app.searchbox_title
- 1. FITMENT: For Ford Fusion(2012~)
- 2. USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: To solve the problem of installation difficulties caused by the narrow headlight assembly, the included key make the twist conveniently and install easily.
- 3. SOLVING INSTABILITY: Used for H7 Halogen upgrade to LED bulbs installation. Make most aftermarket H7 LED headlight bulb firmly, quickly on the original headlamp housing, no modifications needed.
- 4. MATERIAL: Made of special light and strong plastic material it is not easy to break.
- 5. IMPORTANT NOTICE: This adapter should be used with our special car LED headlights. Not applicable to other headlights. Please pay attention before buying.
|Parcel Dimensions||6.8 x 6.2 x 3 cm; 20 Grams|
|Manufacturer Part Number||H09|
|Item Weight||20 g|
Fit on forte 2018
This is perfect fit for Hyundai Tuscon 2017 Low Beam headlight, fits perfectly like OEM adapter to be used with H7 LED bulbs.
I installed this in 2018 Mitshubishi Outlander phev. Fits like a charm.
I received my order on Wednesday and while installation one adapter cracked while being fitted within the headlight housing. I could not even retrieve the broken pieces. I wrote to customer service that very evening. They responded back in wee ours of the morning offering replacement! I accepted the offer and gave them my postal address. A new pack arrived Saturday morning
Finally found adapters that fit my 2019 Kia Sedona! However the Winpower LEDs that I also ordered do not fit properly, I removed the excess around the neck of the bulbs and used some gorilla glue to stick the adapters to the light itself vola!
I wish I would of bought theses holders first!! very easy to install because of the key that help to clip them in place. Took me 5 minutes for both light the pairs I did without them took me over an hour and some double sided tape. I bought the Boslla led light and they came with the base clips which were so hard to put in place due to the wonderfully weird access to the headlight thank you VW.