Translation missing: en.ymm_app.searchbox_title
- Fitment: Compatible for 2021 2022 2023 Ford Bronco 2/4 Door models (Not compatible with Bronco Sport)
- Function: This 2" Hitch Receiver assembly allows the use of hitch-mounted accessory carriers or lightweight trailers. which is modified the shape of trailer power cord mounting bracket. The new power fix bracket can fit the round and square power connector. Enough bearing force can minimize the swing and vibration, thus reducing the damage to the vehicle.
- High Quality: Standard class III Hitch Receiver, which is made of premium steel and long lasting durability and rust-resistant. Black powder coating, can effectively prevent rust and corrosion. The material connection uses seam welding to ensure the traction strength.
- Easy Installation: Easily Bolt-On, no Drilling Required. Contains the necessary screws and hardware. Original hitch receiver assembly bolts into existing holes.
1. It is recommended to remove the rear bumper for easier installation.
2. Align the product installation holes with the reserved holes of the rear beam and install the screws.
1 * 2" Trailer Hitch Receiver
4 sets Screws Accessories (Notice: The screws come in black and steel color. We deliver them randomly.)
We spent about half a day installing it which went pretty smooth and it ended up being the wiring that we had more trouble then anything with but that is not this products fault. Highly recommended!
I couldn't be happier with my purchase. The installation was straightforward and it fit my 4-door Bronco perfectly. The hitch is sturdy and I feel confident using it for towing my small trailer. The black finish also adds a nice touch to the rear of my vehicle. I appreciate that it came with two different types of connectors to ensure compatibility. Overall, I highly recommend this hitch for any Bronco owner in need of a reliable towing solution.
This went in easy, 4 bolts on each side to remove bumper two wiring harnesses to disconnect took the longest.
You can do it all yourself the rear bumper cover is light and you can get it done in about 2 hours maybe less.
This felt strong I thought. I liked the design of it and thought it felt pretty sturdy but you should check the specifications. It seems easy to use. Make sure it's the right size hitch that's compatible with your truck. Overall I like the design and think it's nice. Seems comparable to other trailer hitches I've received before.