Translation missing: en.ymm_app.searchbox_title
- 880/881 led headlight bulbs, Super bright and energy-efficient Turbo bulbs with 70W per pair (35W Per bulb), 7200LM LED bright light. 200% brighter than Halogen headlights.
HIGH POWER CHIPS
- Top CREE LED chips have an expected lifespan of 50,000 hours. These 881 LED fog lights are all-in structure, heat resistant, water, dust and shock proof. Perfect for car high beam, low beam and front fog lights, super focused light beam and max light output let you increase visual field and distance visibility in darkness and gloom.
IP67 Waterproof Design
- The waterproof design make your drive more safely in rainy and extreme weather , ensure that the headlight can work in all kinds of weather and clearly light up the road.
- High precision constant current built-in CANbus and upgraded driver, work with 98% of vehicle's computers without any error, no OBC error, no flickering. Perfect for upgrading your original halogen bulb.
- Just plug-N-play, no wire cutting. WinPower bulbs will fit into the same socket and connect to the same wiring connector as your original bulbs. For most of cars no modifications are necessary for installation. Apply to High Beam, Low Beam headlamp, Fog light etc.
- Light Type: 880/881
- Fit Bulb Type: 880/885/893/899/881/889/898/886/894
- LED Type: CREE LED chips
- Working Voltage: 12V
- Waterproof Rate: IP67
- Beam Angle: 360°
- Installation: Plug and Play
- Color Temperature: Cool White (6000K)
- Power: 70w/Set & 35w/bulb
- Luminous Flux: 3600LM/Bulb, 7200LM/Pair
- Life Span: Up to 50000 hours
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ to +80℃
- Cooling Method: High Speed Cooling System + Forced Cooling
- Product Size: 5.15 x 3.69 x 3.69 inches
Package Included: 2pcs T1 880/881 LED bulbs
Just got them and install was simple, only giving 4 stars since I just put them in. I had ordered a different brand for 9006 bulb and payed a little more and the color temperature is the same, but not the same output. So I went ahead and ordered another set of 9006 LED from WINPOWER, I'll post another review to see how it goes from there.
So far so good: There has been no flickering and work well. So low and highbeams and fog lights are on at the same time the LEDs work great with this mod I highly recommend them they fit just like they should on my 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe 5.3L flex fuel 4X4.
By far the brightest bulbs I've put in my car so far, and I spent a lot of time trying other products to get brighter bulbs.
I bought these bulbs for my fog lights I did have to modify the bracket behind the lights for my Sierra but when I flip the switch wow these lights were bright .
Work great on my Polaris Sportsman. So far no issues. Theyre installed in the white 570 in my picture.