Translation missing: en.ymm_app.searchbox_title
Compatible with Mercedes-Benz following vehicles models (Only for reference):
- 2000-2007 C-Class W203 4-door Sedan (Not fit 5-door wagon)
- 2001-2011 SL-Class R230 (Needs slight modification. If you mind, please don't buy it. )
- 2002-2009 CLK-Class W209 coupe (C209) / cabriolet (A209) (Needs slight modification. If you mind, please don't buy it. )
- Original OEM Part Numbers: A2038200556, A2038200066
- 【High efficiency, low power consumption】 18 powerful 3528 SMDs per bulb provide you with perfect white xenon light. Energy-saving, service life longer than conventional halogen lamps. Special clear front lens design for lighting with a larger illumination angle.
- 【Easy installation】 Plug and play, no need to change wiring. High quality, used for upgrading or replacing light bulbs. Conforms to CE and E8 standards.
- 【IP65 Waterproof】 Our license plate light is made of high quality flame retardant PC material. Non-corrosion and scratch-resistant, ensure that the number plate light can adapt to extreme weather, and water will not enter in the rain or after washing the light.
- 【Canbus Design and 100% Error Free】 The plate lights use an error-free Canbus design to avoid OBC error codes. Built-in CAN-bus resistor, complete no onboard computer error, no wiring or modification required, plug-and-play installation.
- 【One Year Warranty】We provide a one-year warranty period, during this period, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com
How to Choose Correct Bulb For Your Car?
- 1st step: According the year, model ,some cars may need to know the number of doors.
- 2nd step: Check the size of the bulb and match the plug
- Please note that the vehicle models specified in the description are for reference only. If you don't know how to choose, send us pictures of your original lamp.
Package Dimensions: 11.9 x 9.4 x 4.9 cm; 70 Grams
Package Included: 2pcs LED License Plate Ligths
Easy to place impressive light the materials very good looking and in my mercedrs benz c class w 203 2001 have been great and without flaws which is what really matters.
So far they have been installed for 6 days and have not caused problems. Only when installing one of them did I tighten the screws too much and the light wouldn't turn on or when it did, it would start blinking giving an error in the control panel. I had to loosen the screws a bit and that seems to have made contact and now everything works fine.