Translation missing: en.ymm_app.searchbox_title
The beam pattern more focused , no dark areas and This xenon Bulbs is fit for D2S/D2R Bulb. Diamond white 6000k won't sting your eyes. Brightest visibility and safety for the road.
Long Exposure Distance
- The light is bright and has three type, 4300k, 6000k and 8000k for you to choose. Fit for almost scenes.
Three Times Brightness
- This xenon headlight bulbs is about 3200 lumens, HID consumes approximately 35 watts, it with a long and ultra-wide-angle broad vision, improve your visibility by up to 200%. The more you can see, the better you perform. the faster you react and the safer you are.
Five Times the Product Lifetime
- HID without use tungsten wire as a medium, not only a more stable light output, but service life more 2500 hours, five times than the halogen bulb.
IP68 Waterproof Design
- It made of UV-Quartz glass is stronger than hard glass and is highly resistant to temperature extremes and vibrations. The waterproof design make your drive more safely in rainy and extreme weather , ensure that the headlight can work in all kinds of weather and clearly light up the road.
- 1:1 mini size is suitable for most vehicles, more easier to install, no more modification on headlight housing or cover. All-IN-ONE design, no need to worry about how to hide the external drive and the external wires, install like factory stock bulbs.
- Brand: Winpower
- Model: D2S / D2R
- Power: 35w/bulb
- Voltage: 85V
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Brightness: 3200 Lumen/blub
- Light Source Type: Xenon
- Waterproof: IP68
- Manufacturer Part Number: 85122C1
- Lifespan: 2500 Hours
- Package Dimensions: 4.72 x 3.7 x 2.44 inches
- 2pcs D2S or D2R 6000K Xenon HID Bulbs
Well packaged. Cheap. Bright white. Good job. Only fitted last week, hope they last...
Bulbs are really good and bright. Peugeot made fitting them awkward but good product
For a Nissan Primera P12, year 2002. So the burn-in phase of the two xenons is now complete (approx. 10-15 hours of operation cumulated). So the color temperature is really around 6000k and therefore corresponds to the H7 LEDs that are installed in my home as high beams.
As far as brightness is concerned, I had the Philips Whitevision inside before, and subjectively, I find the brand bulbs a bit brighter. It is not dramatic, so the Winpower felt about 90% brightness of the brand bulb. I didn't measure it, also because I don't have a device for it. This is therefore to be understood as a subjective feeling.
In terms of price, however, it is top. You get 90% brightness for 50% of the price.
Both installed and working today. Some reviews said they didn't work. Or stopped working quickly so if anything goes wrong I will update. Packaged well even came with cotton gloves to help installation. Brighter than originals and very white. So far happy. If they last a year or 2 I will be happy.
Bought for my R53 Mini. Way brighter than stock better than other cheap bulbs