Translation missing: en.ymm_app.searchbox_title
- 【Super Bright】WinPower 9006 led fog light bulbs, super bright and energy-efficient bulbs with 70W per pair (35W per bulb). Bulb two sides with newest Korean CSP chips, 10400 LM brightness. 300% brighter than halogen headlights.
- 【Perfect Light Beam】Our 9006 led bulb highly increases the road brightness which let you have a great visibility and no glare to the oncoming motorists. And WinPower ensure a perfect beam pattern without any dark spots or foggy light.
- 【Perfect Choice】WinPower aftermarket LED Headlights, perfect replacement for Halogen Lights. LED are all-in structure, heat resistant, dust and shock proof. Built-in CANbus decoder and driver, over 50,000 hours super long lifespan.
- 【Cooling System】For cooling, the 9006 HB4 bulb includes aviation aluminum heat sinks, 6063 aluminum shell and 14,000 RPM high-speed mini fan for heat dissipation, which ensure continuous full lumens output and prolong the LEDs lifespan.
- 【Easy & Simple Installation】Mini size is same as halogen, easy to install, just plug and play, no modification required. Less 5 minutes to install. The 9006 led headlight bulbs come with 2 years warranty.
- Brand: WinPower
- Bulb Model: 9006/HB43
- Voltage: DC 12V-24V
- Wattage: 70W / Pair
- Lumens: 10,400 lumens / Pair
- Color Temperature: 6000K Cool White
- Chips: NEWEST UPGRADE CSP CHIPS.
- Body: 6063 aluminum housing (Blue color)
- Light Source Type: LED
- Lifespan: Over 30,000 hours
- Operating Temp : -40℃ to +120℃
- Application: Ideal for high low beam lights, fog lights
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 5 x 2 inches
- Item Weight: 230g
Package Includes: 2 x 9006/HB4 LED Headlights
It came in a nice package, well built, and it was worth the money. I'm only upset with the fact that a 50 plus thousand dollars vechile doesn't come with white LED headlights. I'm not the DIY type but it was self explanatory and it took me about 20 minutes to do it. Make sure to buy the dust cap because the original cover would not fit, and to be honest, the lights are brighter than the yellow halogen, but its not the brightest LED lights I have seen but it does the job. Overall worth the buy.
The headlights are VERY bright! (That was the goal). I upgraded from factory halogens to these LEDs and they are everything I expected plus some! They look and feel like they're made very sturdy...
The only thing that I had a problem with was the install, my car is 2000 Ford Ecplorer. They came as a plug and play conversion kit. I needed them to come with a harness to plug in to my factory harness(or pigtail) on my SUV. I spent a little more time on the install (which I'm not mad about). The quality and light production made up for that for sure!! So I give it a four star. It would have gotten a five-star if the install would have been easier.
This LED is a perfect fit for my 2017 Toyota Highlander XLE, low beams. This is one of the few LED bulbs you can insert in that offset hole of projector housing. Fan do makes some nice which you can hear while the engine is stop or idling but the benefit of great visibility and look outweighs the noise issue. The quality build is good for the product. Since the fan is away from one end, I used existing dust caps by making a slight cut out (see 3rd pic). Its working great and headlight performance is at par with new BMW ..or any other luxury brand, I guess. The light is bright white, adequately intense (see pic 2) for difference between OEM halogen vs these LEDs.
Great lights. There is a metal wire latch the holds the honda crv 2004 (h4) bulbs in place. Once latch is unhooked & old bulbs removed these new led bulbs were a little tricky to get the latch back on, took me a few minutes to figure it out, nothing major.
All together I spent about 5 minutes per light (mostly metal latch). The wires were a breeze to connect (idiot proof connectors). These LED's are so Much brighter & have a whiter view while night driving. Much better than the low yellowish dark illumination given by the stock bulbs. I apologize for not having a before & after pictures available, was eager to install. also these led's do not get extremely hot like hid's, temp stay very cool.
I highly recommend these lights for improved brighter visibility while driving at night, the road in front and all around is much brighter.
This is for my 2017 Highlander. The car has projector lens stock. I was able to install the bulb in an hour. Hardest part was twisting the bulb in the socket to get it set. Unlike the stock halogen, this bulb ( all LEDs) has a metal heat sink with sharp edges. In the very tiny and cramped spaces, it is hard to turn the bulb to set it in place. it will take some patience and deft maneuvers but i was able to do it.
Projector lens are a must have to get maximum potential of LEDs and HIDs. If your car has old fashioned lens, I would recommend you upgrade entire headlmap unit with aftermarket ones which comes with projector lens. Since my car already has projector, the difference in lighting was amazing. It just SWEEPS the road.
This is my first day so first impression is really good.