Translation missing: en.ymm_app.searchbox_title
- 9007 led headlight bulbs, Super bright and energy-efficient Turbo bulbs with 70W per pair (35W Per bulb), 7200LM LED bright light. 6000K Cool White Lighting 200% brighter than Halogen headlights.
High Power Cree Chips
- Top LED chips have an expected lifespan of 50,000 hours, 12,000 RPM High-speed Turbo fan is employed to effectively control heat ensuring continuous full lumens output. Apply to High Beam, Low Beam headlamp, Fog light etc. WinPower ensure a perfect beam pattern without any dark spots or foggy light.
IP67 Waterproof Design
- These 9007 LED headlights are all-in structure, heat resistant, water, dust and shock proof. The waterproof design make your drive more safely in rainy and extreme weather , ensure that the headlight can work in all kinds of weather and clearly light up the road.
- Perfect replacement for HID & Halogen Lights. Just plug-N-play, no wire cutting. WinPower bulbs will fit into the same socket and connect to the same wiring connector as your original bulbs. For most of cars no modifications are necessary for installation.
- High precision constant current built-in CANbus and upgraded driver, work with 98% of vehicle's computers without any error, no OBC error, no flickering. Perfect for upgrading your original halogen bulb. (Dodge RAM may need to buy extra decoders to fix lightning disorder, blinking-off, error codes etc.)
- Light Type: 9007
- Certification: CE & Rohs
- LED Type: CREE LED chips
- Working Voltage: 12V
- Waterproof Rate: IP67
- Beam Angle: 360°
- Installation: Plug and Play
- Color Temperature: Cool White (6000K)
- Luminous Flux: 3600LM x 2 / Total 7200LM
- Life Span: Up to 50000 hours
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ to +80℃
- Cooling Method: High Speed Cooling System + Forced Cooling
- Size: 3.1 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches
Package Included: 2pcs 9007 LED Headlights Bulbs
They are plug and play for sure, but had to modify to fit my headlight assembly,very bright,just installed today ,so haven't used them very much, so far so good,the true test is time let see how long they last.
Lights are bright but not bright enough to keep getting flashed by oncoming traffic. These are perfect.
Those are expectations that should be met with any product. I purchased the WinPower 9007 LED headlight conversion kit a year ago. I put the product through a year of use in Wisconsin... 20 degrees below zero temps, 90 degree temps, dry winter air, humid summer air, and a year of miles on the road. These lights stood the test. They are brighter than the halogens they replaced but more importantly to me... they are a much more vivid illumination on the light color spectrum. That is, the beam of light has a far greater similarity to daylight illumination than the dim/yellow the OEM halogens projected. I have never been flashed by on-coming traffic and didn't have to adjust-down my headlight beam. On my Jeep Liberty (2002 model year) the high beams and low beams are all in the same bulb. Money well spent.
The units themselves are completely contained and have everything necessary to change from incandescent to LED. Install went smoothly, lights work great!
I wanted to start out by saying I had went thru quit a few sets of led lights in a 9007 setup that claim to have low & high beam and its just not so. I bought these winpower after reading all the reviews. I installed these led in a 2005 nissan pathfinder which have the 9007 HB5 bulbs and these led lights are bright and they do have low & high beam. Right from the start my lights had perfect beam and their is no need to adjust which was a plus. So yes I would recommend these bulbs to anyone and I can only speak for the 9007 HB5 bulbs they work great for me.