Translation missing: en.ymm_app.searchbox_title
The beam pattern more focused , no dark areas and This xenon Bulbs is fit for D1S / D1R Bulbs. Warm White 4300k light with a hint of pale yellow won't sting your eyes. Brightest visibility and safety for the road.
Long Exposure Distance
- The light is bright and has three type, 4300k, 6000k and 8000k for you to choose. Fit for almost scenes.
Three Times Brightness
- This xenon headlight bulbs is about 3200 lumens, HID consumes approximately 35 watts, it with a long and ultra-wide-angle broad vision, improve your visibility by up to 200%. The more you can see, the better you perform. the faster you react and the safer you are.
Five Times the Product Lifetime
- HID without use tungsten wire as a medium, not only a more stable light output, but service life more 2500 hours, five times than the halogen bulb.
IP68 Waterproof Design
- It made of UV-Quartz glass is stronger than hard glass and is highly resistant to temperature extremes and vibrations. The waterproof design make your drive more safely in rainy and extreme weather , ensure that the headlight can work in all kinds of weather and clearly light up the road.
- 1:1 mini size is suitable for most vehicles, more easier to install, no more modification on headlight housing or cover. All-IN-ONE design, no need to worry about how to hide the external drive and the external wires, install like factory stock bulbs.
- Brand: Winpower
- Model: D1S / D1R
- Power: 35w/bulb
- Voltage: 85V
- Color Temperature: 4300K
- Brightness: 3200 Lumen/blub
- Light Source Type: Xenon
- Waterproof: IP68
- Lifespan: 2500 Hours
- Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 3.82 x 2.52 inches
- 2pcs 35w D1S or D1R 4300K Xenon HID Bulbs
Good quality alternative to the more well known brands and much better value.
I needed a replacement lamp for my Mini Cooper at very short notice - ordered these on a Sunday evening and they arrived on Monday. Very impressed. They arrived in nice quality and attractive packaging, and surprisingly came included with white cotton gloves to prevent contaminating the lamps. The lamps were easy enough to fit, seemed to be well made and the brightness was at least as decent as the original lamps. I can't account for longevity as I sold the car after a couple of months.