Translation missing: en.ymm_app.searchbox_title
- Upgrade MINI Design: T6 H8/H9/H11 LED headlight bulbs are made of ultra-slight aviation grade aluminum alloy. These LED bulbs are featured with super mini design and great for automotive headlights and fog lights.
- 6500K Super Bright: Lumens is 4 times higher than halogen bulbs. You get 300% more light on the road. These anti-glare process LED headlamp bulbs are without glare against coming traffic. Increased visibility and over 200 metres irradiation distance gives you more time to avoid obstacles and ensures your safety in dark environment.
- Longer Lifespan: Customized CREE LED chips and high quality ceramic substrate; high-speed cooling fan(10000 RPM) to ensure faster heat dissipation, secure temperature range and longer service life; this LED headlights have an expected lifespan of 50000 hours to ensure continuous light output.
- 10 Minutes Easy Installation: Super MINI design, almost 1:1 same as stock halogen. Plug and play, direct replacement.
- NOTICE: The filter system is not always 100% right. Please check your owner's manual or the part number on your original bulbs to confirm the bulb size/model. If you are not sure, please contact us.
|Socket Model||H11 / H8 / H9|
|Parcel Dimensions||12 x 9.6 x 7 cm|
|Manufacturer part number||SQ-068|
|Item Weight||260 g|
LED headlight bulbs fitting for Fiestas. It's really just designed for conventional H11 bulbs. I'm happy to say that these fit. That's due to the fact that they are very close in dimensions. The box comes with a pair of white gloves to prevent touching the LED module with bare fingers. Thats cute, but I used regular nitrile gloves and it worked just fine. There is enough room inside the headlight housing to drop the plug with the canbus canceller inside. I wrapped both together with heat-resistant gaffa tape so they don't rattle. They are small enough that the original dust cover fits back on.
The quality looks good. The light pattern is not the same as the halogen bulb. The hotspot on the halogen is rounder and the cutoff is less sharp. It looks okay though. From what I see they don't glare. The Biggest selling point for me is that the LED module is at the same height as the halogen filament. I'm giving this five stars.