Translation missing: en.ymm_app.searchbox_title
- 【Super Bright】WinPower H11 led fog light bulbs, super bright and energy-efficient bulbs with 70W per pair (35W per bulb). Bulb two sides with newest Korean CSP chips, 10400 LM brightness. 300% brighter than halogen headlights.
- 【Perfect Light Beam】Our H11 led bulb highly increases the road brightness which let you have a great visibility and no glare to the oncoming motorists. And WinPower ensure a perfect beam pattern without any dark spots or foggy light.
- 【Perfect Choice】WinPower aftermarket LED Headlights, perfect replacement for Halogen Lights. LED are all-in structure, heat resistant, dust and shock proof. Built-in CANbus decoder and driver, over 50,000 hours super long lifespan.
- 【Cooling System】For cooling, the H11/H9/H8 bulb includes aviation aluminum heat sinks, 6063 aluminum shell and 14,000 RPM high-speed mini fan for heat dissipation, which ensure continuous full lumens output and prolong the LEDs lifespan.
- 【Easy & Simple Installation】Mini size is same as halogen, easy to install, just plug and play, no modification required. Less 5 minutes to install. The H11 led headlight bulbs come with 2 years warranty.
- Brand: WinPower
- Bulb Model: H11 LED Headlights
- Part Number: A3-H11
- Light Source Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Brightness: 10400 Lumen / pair
- Wattage: 70 watts / pair
- Operating Life: 50000 Hours
- Item Weight: 12.3 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 7 x 5 x 2 inches
Package Includes: 2 x H11 LED Headlights
Purchased this h11 LED for my 2017 Toyota Highlander. Awesome light output. Make sure to use the red rubber from the original light bulbs or else this LEDs wont fit in the housing.
It came in a nice package, well built, and it was worth the money.I'm not the DIY type but it was self explanatory and it took me about 20 minutes to do it. Make sure to buy the dust cap because the original cover would not fit, and to be honest, the lights are brighter than the yellow halogen, but it's not the brightest LED lights I have seen but it does the job. Overall worth the buy. I hope my photo and review had helped you out. Good luck.👌🏻
This seems to be a good product, we will see how it performs in the long run, so far so good, nice light. The installation is not tricky, but in order to fix them to the projector I had to remove the rubber washer from the factory bulbs and use it instead of the provided with the LED lights
This was the only LED kit I was able to install in my 2019 Highlander due to the way the housing is designed on the Highlander itself. I did have to reuse the rubber seal from my original bulbs but it fit like a charm. They are just bright enough to not be annoying to other drivers and are so much better than the stock halogens. I ordered the 6000k and they have just a small hint of blue and are mostly white which is exactly what I wanted.