Translation missing: en.ymm_app.searchbox_title
- H8 LED Angel Eye Kit, beautiful 4500K lemon green, 250% brighter than original halogen, CanBus Ready-compatible for 99.9% BMW system, long lifespan and plug and play installation. Just gives your vehicle a whole new luxury look without any modification.
Compatible with BMW ONLY:
- 1-series E82 / E87 / E88 (128i, 135i) 2008–2013
- 3-series E90 E91 sedan Face lifted (328i, 328xi, 335d, 335i) 2009-2013
- 3-series E92 coupe (328i, 328xi, 335i) 2007-2013, E92 M3 2008-2013
- 3-series E93 convertible (328i, 335i) 2007-2013
- 5-series E60 sedan Face lifted (528i, 528xi, 535i, 535xi, 550i) 2008- 2013
- 5-series E61 touring Face lifted (535xi) 2008-2013
- 5-series E63 / E64 Face lifted (650i) 2008-2013
- X-series E70 X5 2007-2013, E71 X6 2008-2013, E89 Z4 2009-2013
- High Brightness
- Excellent Heat Dissipation
- IP68 Waterproof & Easy Installation
- Material: High density auto gradealuminum alloy
- Light source: Customized super bright CSP chip
- Light temperature: 4500K Lemon Green
- Luminous flux: 1800lm
- Voltage: 12V-24V
- Power: 40W/Pair
- Light angle: 360°
- Usage: Angel eyes, DRL light
Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Please check compatibility before purchasing..
2pcs H8 Angel Eye Kit LED Headlight Bulbs (Lemon Green)
Perfectly fitted on a BMW 328xi 2011. The H8 lights come with white gloves, which was nice touch. They are plug and play with no error codes. I used to have Lux angel eyes, but after 10 years one burned out. As much as I loved them, I did not want to spend $200 on new lights. So these were a great replacement. Will update on longevity after some time passes.
Easy for my mechanic husband to install and worked perfectly in my 2009 BMW X5! Would buy again!
Product seems good so far. But I've only had them in about two weeks now. The install is extremely hard especially if you have regular size to larger hands. But this is BMW's fault and not the manufacturer of this led bulb. Overall happy with it at the moment
Love the updated look from these LEDs - looks more modern comparing to original ambers.
Fit well in the OEM enclosure - so far so good!