Translation missing: en.ymm_app.searchbox_title
- H1 led headlight bulbs, Super bright and energy-efficient Turbo bulbs with 70W per pair (35W Per bulb), 7200LM LED bright light. 6000K cool white lighting 200% brighter than Halogen headlights.
High Power Cree Chips
- Top CREE LED chips have an expected lifespan of 50,000 hours, 12,000 RPM High-speed Turbo fan is employed to effectively control heat ensuring continuous full lumens output. Apply to High Beam, Low Beam headlamp, Fog light etc. WinPower ensure a perfect beam pattern without any dark spots or foggy light.
IP67 Waterproof Design
- These H1 LED headlights are all-in structure, heat resistant, water, dust and shock proof. The waterproof design make your drive more safely in rainy and extreme weather , ensure that the headlight can work in all kinds of weather and clearly light up the road.
- Perfect replacement for HID & Halogen Lights. Just plug-N-play, no wire cutting. WinPower bulbs will fit into the same socket and connect to the same wiring connector as your original bulbs. For most of cars no modifications are necessary for installation.
- High precision constant current built-in CANbus and upgraded driver, work with 98% of vehicle's computers without any error, no OBC error, no flickering. Perfect for upgrading your original halogen bulb. (Dodge RAM may need to buy extra decoders to fix lightning disorder, blinking-off, error codes etc.)
- Light Type: H1
- Certification: CE & Rohs
- LED Type: CREE LED chips
- Working Voltage: 12V
- Waterproof Rate: IP67
- Beam Angle: 360°
- Installation: Plug and Play
- Color Temperature: Cool White (6000K)
- Luminous Flux: 3600LM x 2 / Total 7200LM
- Life Span: Up to 50000 hours
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ to +80℃
- Cooling Method: High Speed Cooling System + Forced Cooling
- Size: 3.1 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches
Package Included: 2pcs H1 LED Headlights Bulbs (T1)
note: used a variety of different bulb models to fit each vehicle.
I scooped a set of Win Power LED headlights for my 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee and they've been amazing for the past month! Plug & play, easy install!
Promptly told family and friends... my buddy has a 2007 Honda Ridgeline - loves them! Plug and play. Also installed a set on another buddy's 1997 Ford F-250. Actually had to modify the fitting quite a bit and dissemble the light a little but got it installed eventually. Another buddy has a Toyota Corolla, again great, plug and play experience.
I'm going to install a pair on a friend's Subaru later this week and a Scion xB soon. Ten sets ordered so far!
First three photos are of the Honda Ridgeline taken with iPhone X, following that are F-250 & Jeep taken on iPhone 7
I've had these for a month now so far so good use them in my fog lights 2001 Mercedes clk convertible no warning lights total canbus ..looks great a cool upgrade over standard bulbs and the cost this is a no brainier
I received a set of H1 LEDs to replace the stock H1 High Beam bulbs on a 2012 Kia Sorento, which has standard H1/H3 connector ("black box". The LED unit's plugs -- at first -- did not seem to be compatible with my wires. Basic steps: I removed the stock 1-prong H1 bulb from High beam encasing, and disconnected it from a wired black box socket. This socket previously held the 1 and only prong of the H1 bulb. Next, I opened the Win power package. The package included 2 sets of 3 parts: (A) an LED bulb, (B) ballast/driver, and (C) capacitor. It appears that (A) plugs into (B). However, the 2 prongs at the end of (B) or (C) do not plug-and-play connect to the car's black socket. (For safety, first disconnect your car battery's Negative terminal.) Snip off the 2 prongs at the end of (B) or (C) -- whichever one you intend to connect to the car. Strip the wire ends, and install a Male Snap connector on one wire, and a Female snap connector on the other. Then snip off the black box attached to the car. For each headlight wire from the car, install a snap-connector (male or female connector) that matches up to the wires on the LED unit of the same color: e.g., Black-Black (Male-Female) and Green-Red (Female-Male). Reconnect your car battery. Test.
Fits my 2004 Subaru Impreza 2.5 rs and works like a dream. I kid you not I light up and entire block I can see everything now compared to only being able to see a few feet infront of me.