Translation missing: en.ymm_app.searchbox_title
- H8 / H9 / H11 led headlight bulbs, Super bright and energy-efficient Turbo bulbs with 70W per pair (35W Per bulb), 7200LM LED bright light. 6000K Cool White Lighting 200% brighter than Halogen headlights.
High Power Cree Chips
- Top CREE LED chips have an expected lifespan of 50,000 hours, 12,000 RPM High-speed Turbo fan is employed to effectively control heat ensuring continuous full lumens output. Apply to High Beam, Low Beam headlamp, Fog light etc. WinPower ensure a perfect beam pattern without any dark spots or foggy light.
IP67 Waterproof Design
- These H8 / H9 / H11 LED headlights are all-in structure, heat resistant, water, dust and shock proof. The waterproof design make your drive more safely in rainy and extreme weather , ensure that the headlight can work in all kinds of weather and clearly light up the road.
- Perfect replacement for HID & Halogen Lights. Just plug-N-play, no wire cutting. WinPower bulbs will fit into the same socket and connect to the same wiring connector as your original bulbs. For most of cars no modifications are necessary for installation.
- High precision constant current built-in CANbus and upgraded driver, work with 98% of vehicle's computers without any error, no OBC error, no flickering. Perfect for upgrading your original halogen bulb. (Dodge RAM may need to buy extra decoders to fix lightning disorder, blinking-off, error codes etc.)
- Light Type: H8/H9/H11
- Certification: CE & Rohs
- LED Type: CREE LED chips
- Working Voltage: 12V
- Waterproof Rate: IP67
- Beam Angle: 360°
- Installation: Plug and Play
- Color Temperature: Cool White (6000K)
- Luminous Flux: 3600LM x 2 / Total 7200LM
- Life Span: Up to 50000 hours
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ to +80℃
- Cooling Method: High Speed Cooling System + Forced Cooling
- Size: 3.1 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches
Package Included: 2pcs H8/H9/H11 LED Headlights Bulbs (T1)
I've had LED lights in the past but not with built in fan and this must really enable the brightness to be increased. Although significantly bigger than the standard bulb, I managed to fit it, with all the wires, within the holder with the rubber cap still fully covering the holder. So literally a replacement for the halogen standard. Its debatable whether these are as good as standard halogen high beams, but the fact they come close is amazing. The appearance is so much better, flashing is so much cooler, and the immediate on off is just great fun! I'm a big kid at heart and these bulbs make me smile!
I just finished installing these lights and they look great! The installation process is pretty straight forward, you just unscrew the old bulb and insert the new LED light by lining up the tabs from the light to the cutouts on the light socket and then turn them about 1/4 turn until they lock into place. All in all, I am happy with my purchase, but will be happier when I have used them a few months or so to see if they remain trouble free.
Lights are bright. Canbus error free and easy to install.
Installed in the low beams on my 2020 F150 to replace burnt out Morimoto 2.0 Stroke LED, but the fan body would not allow for the dust cap to be installed (Too large). Need another smaller model.
Usually I'm not fan of writing reviews but I've been impressed for how good these can be ! They been installed on my fog lamps.