Translation missing: en.ymm_app.searchbox_title
- H11 led headlight bulbs, Super bright and energy-efficient Turbo bulbs with 70W per pair(35W Per bulb), 7200LM LED bright light. 6000K Cool White Lighting 200% brighter than Halogen headlights.
High Power Cree Chips
- Top CREE LED chips have an expected lifespan of 50,000 hours. 12,000 RPM High-speed Turbo fan is employed to effectively control heat ensuring continuous full lumens output. Apply to High Beam, Low Beam headlamp, Fog light etc. WinPower ensure a perfect beam pattern without any dark spots or foggy light.
IP67 Waterproof Design
- These H11 LED headlights are all-in structure, heat resistant, water, dust and shock proof. The waterproof design make your drive more safely in rainy and extreme weather , ensure that the headlight can work in all kinds of weather and clearly light up the road.
- Perfect replacement for HID & Halogen Lights. Just plug-N-play, no wire cutting. WinPower bulbs will fit into the same socket and connect to the same wiring connector as your original bulbs. For most of cars no modifications are necessary for installation.
- High precision constant current built-in CANbus and upgraded driver, work with 98% of vehicle's computers without any error, no OBC error, no flickering. Perfect for upgrading your original halogen bulb. (Dodge RAM may need to buy extra decoders to fix lightning disorder, blinking-off, error codes etc.)
- Light Type: H11
- Certification: CE & Rohs
- LED Type: CREE LED chips
- Working Voltage: 12V
- Waterproof Rate: IP67
- Beam Angle: 360°
- Installation: Plug and Play
- Color Temperature: Cool White(6000K)
- Luminous Flux: 3600LM x 2 / Total 7200LM
- Life Span: Up to 50000 hours
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ to +80℃
- Cooling Method: High Speed Cooling System + Forced Cooling
- Size: 3.1 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches
Package Included: 2pcs H11 LED Headlights Bulbs (T1)
When I bought this bulbs I was a little bit concerned about the brightness of them. But when I got them and installed them on my 2022 Nissan Sentra, they looked awesome and the brightness of them was excellent. I highly recomend this bulbs.
The lights are extremely good the only thing is that the 2013 hyundai sonota were the light goes in has a pin to hold it in place and these lights stick out to much that the pin cant lock to hold it in place and the cap that covers the light cant close due to the light sticking out. Also the connections dont fit but i liked the lights so much that i cut the plastic around the light connection so it could fit and i found a was to secure the lights.
Lights work as expected no flickering on my 2018 ram 2500 good projection nice color and brightness way better than stock and make sure to adjust your lights so you don't blind oncoming traffic I posted some pictures make sure the leds are side to side not top and bottom and picture shows it fits in my headlight housing even with fan but I can only speak for the ram headlight assembly
After doing research on which LEDs to put on my 2015 Kia Optima, this ones stood out to me for the price and reviews. They have not Disappointed me so far. They are extremely bright and easy to install. Since I just installed them I'll come back and edit this review to see how long they last. So far I'm extremely happy with my Purchase. My brother and law is thinking on buying them also because he so impressed.
I just put these in my car. 2014 Kia Forte LX 1.8l they fit perfectly and I didn't have to modify anything. I drove around for about 30 min I went down a country road and in City driving. They are noticably brighter I did not see any flickering and they were installed without the canbus. I am pleased with them. I will update my review if anything negative happens. Also I should add my headlight design is a projection style.