Translation missing: en.ymm_app.searchbox_title
- Upgrade MINI Design: T6 H1 LED headlight bulbs are made of ultra-slight aviation grade aluminum alloy. These LED bulbs are featured with super mini design and great for automotive headlights and fog lights.
- 6500K Super Bright: Lumens is 4 times higher than halogen bulbs. You get 300% more light on the road. These anti-glare process LED headlamp bulbs are without glare against coming traffic. Increased visibility and over 200 metres irradiation distance gives you more time to avoid obstacles and ensures your safety in dark environment.
- Longer Lifespan: Customized CREE LED chips and high quality ceramic substrate; high-speed cooling fan(10000 RPM) to ensure faster heat dissipation, secure temperature range and longer service life; this LED headlights have an expected lifespan of 50000 hours to ensure continuous light output.
- 10 Minutes Easy Installation: Super MINI design, almost 1:1 same as stock halogen. Plug and play, direct replacement.
- NOTICE: The filter system is not always 100% right. Please check your owner's manual or the part number on your original bulbs to confirm the bulb size/model. If you are not sure, please contact us.
|Parcel Dimensions||12 x 9.6 x 7 cm|
|Manufacturer part number||SQ-065|
|Item Weight||260 g|
Best design yet for an inexpensive LED. Better hotspot than mossy at its price range. Longevity is yet to be seen.
These bulbs are easy to install and a brilliant white color. The package came with cloth gloves to handle the bulbs without getting any oils from your hand onto the LED. I have no complaints.
I was very impressed with these lights! They're hands down far brighter than my old halogens. The installation is very simple, but that's really a vehicle specific point. These are a plug and play so you simply unplug your existing headlights and plug these in. They're a nice cool white colour. Very white with a slight blue tinge. This colour is easiest of your eyes at night and really amplifies everything on the road. Theyve held up great so far, but time will tell! For the price I really don't think you could go wrong with them!