Translation missing: en.ymm_app.searchbox_title
- [New Revolution Design]--Latest upgrade halogen bulb size design led bulbs. All-in-one, 1:1 same size as original halogen bulb. Original standard socket, no any extra wires, 100% plug and play/direct replacement with the stock halogen bulbs
- [Efficient Heat Dissipation]--Completely integrated aluminum alloy structure perfectly helps to automatically take away the heat, 50% cooler than other LED bulbs without fan, and double ceramic substrates and pure copper material improves the luminous efficiency and works more stably
- [7000K Bright White]--9007 LED headlight bulbs are designed with the latest technology to ensure maximum white light output and perfect high and low beam patterns. 300% brighter than your stock halogen bulbs, greatly increase night-time driving visibility and irradiation distance
- [30,000 hours Lifespan]--Quanlity CSP LED chips consume less power than traditional halogen bulbs, IP68 waterproof rate, work well in rainy, foggy and other extreme weathers
- [24 Months Warranty]-- 9007 HB5 high low beam LED headlight bulbs come with 12 months warranty. Buy with confidence. The filter system is not always 100% correct. Please refer to the owners manual or check the part number on the original bulbs. If you are not sure, please contact us, thank you.
Model 9007/HB5 Power
Package Dimensions 12.1 x 9.3 x 6.9 cm; 150 Grams Item model number 9007/HB5 Color Temperature
7000K Position Front Inside Bulb Type LED
They are plug and play for sure, but had to modify to fit my headlight assembly,very bright,just installed today ,so haven't used them very much, so far so good,the true test is time let see how long they last.
Those are expectations that should be met with any product. I purchased the WinPower 9007 LED headlight conversion kit a year ago. I put the product through a year of use in Wisconsin... 20 degrees below zero temps, 90 degree temps, dry winter air, humid summer air, and a year of miles on the road. These lights stood the test. They are brighter than the halogens they replaced but more importantly to me... they are a much more vivid illumination on the light color spectrum. That is, the beam of light has a far greater similarity to daylight illumination than the dim/yellow the OEM halogens projected. I have never been flashed by on-coming traffic and didn't have to adjust-down my headlight beam. On my Jeep Liberty (2002 model year) the high beams and low beams are all in the same bulb. Money well spent.
The units themselves are completely contained and have everything necessary to change from incandescent to LED. Install went smoothly, lights work great!
I wanted to start out by saying I had went thru quit a few sets of led lights in a 9007 setup that claim to have low & high beam and its just not so. I bought these winpower after reading all the reviews. I installed these led in a 2005 nissan pathfinder which have the 9007 HB5 bulbs and these led lights are bright and they do have low & high beam. Right from the start my lights had perfect beam and their is no need to adjust which was a plus. So yes I would recommend these bulbs to anyone and I can only speak for the 9007 HB5 bulbs they work great for me.